Hello: I'm Chris Poole.
I'm an IBM Developer Advocate, and Master Inventor. I work on IBM Cloud Hyper Protect Services.
- Code Pattern: Disaster Donations Website
- Use IBM Cloud Hyper Protect Crypto Services to Encrypt VMware Disks
- Create a Secure Server-Side Application Where All Data Is Encrypted in Flight, at Rest, and in Use
- Create a Secure Mobile Application Where All Data Is Encrypted in Flight, at Rest, and in Use
- Ensuring Your Customers’ Data Privacy With Applications Secured on IBM Z
- Podcast on CICS: Terminal Talk
- Integrating Systems of Record Applications With IBM Blockchain
- IBM CICS Asynchronous API: Concurrent Processing Made Simple
- Scripting with z/OS Provisioning Toolkit: Removing Old Containers
- Reasons why I won’t buy anything from Sonos. https://t.co/LzXFd1qNog
- Lisp FTW. https://t.co/A2RCujv8hI
- RT @shrekutza: #TSB has announced a partnership with computing giant #IBM, to run its key banking platforms, including ATMs, digital bankin…
- Early April fools? https://t.co/piWjyciZGd
- Just me? #HIPAA https://t.co/Phg9TUDsCt
- RT @Used_For_Glue: When you go to a conference and only know one other person https://t.co/eHJEVKlH2Z
- He’s not a sysprog, he’s a very naughty boy! https://t.co/oKQhNxdV3n
- RT @DrewCoffman: them: hey what’s ur wifi password me: https://t.co/noNxvXqYLQ
Tweets I Like
- Do you ever code something you deemed extremely complicated, and then sit back and think about how proud you are of… https://t.co/FIYLZYxyUo
- Happy Thursday, Twitter friends. You got this. #ThursdayThoughts #ThursdayMotivation https://t.co/KIbsFnkMwY
- The #quantum era is here. @IBM is ready to enable the integration of classical computing with quantum.… https://t.co/cThJyJGe1r
- How NOT to get better at the thing: a) Chastise yourself for not being good at the thing. b) Stress about the thin… https://t.co/LfChTilvHk
- How to get better at the thing: 1. Do the thing. 2. Take note of what could’ve gone better. 3. Make adjustments. 4. Repeat.
- Need to make sure you always pass the build? Use volkswagen, it detects if it’s running in CI and then makes sure… https://t.co/Ije0MS6ytK
- The legend on this map is either a #badgeographyjoke or the worst possible bit of cartography... Source:… https://t.co/ogMQvcxyzF
- Few quick mid-week reminders: 🙇🏼♀️ You don't need to know everything 👩🏼💻 Only compare yourself to previous you 😡… https://t.co/yitjcLc5KH
- @chrispoole Right. Which is why there are two Homepods where there were three Sonos devices.